[RBS] to give away: flax seeds and The Little Midrash Says

Judie Carasso judiecarasso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:28:37 IST 2010

I am really sorry about the Snuggli, we received several responses, but my
daughters in their zrizuz to help, brought it to the Gergel gemach on the
bottom of Revivim, together with a bunch of bags all sitting by our front
door.  I have a bag of whole flax seeds, bedatz belz, unopened.  Not
chametz, I just have no idea what to do with it.  I also have an
almost-complete set of The Little Midrash Says in English, only the last
volume of this five-volume set is missing, and who knows, it could still
turn up.  Judie 992-0456

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4955 (20100318) __________

http://www.eset.com