[RBS] Friday Specials at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 19:53:38 IST 2010

Drop by Al Derech Burma tomorrow and check out our huge selection of biking, running and camping gear.  Relax in our beautiful cafe with breathtaking views over coffee, a sandwich, salad, toast, pastry, ice coffee, fresh squeezed juice or ice cream.  Great gift ideas for Bar/Bat Mitzvas, birthdays, and Afikoman presents.  Our store, located at the entrance to Derech Burma in the Pollack Garden Center on Rd 38 just 100 meters after the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station, is a terrific starting point for a hike, bike ride or picnic.  Rent a bike for a few hours and enjoy the Judean Hills in all their glory.  We are open from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM on Friday and from 8:30-7:00 PM from Sunday through Thursday.

Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
17 Hashushan Street
Bet Shemesh, Israel 99590