[RBS] Necklaces starting at 75 NIS Re-stringing too...

Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:37:11 IST 2010

We are still almost giving away our pearls. Pearl stud earrings starting
at 25NIS. Genuine cultured pearl Bracelets starting at 35NIS, necklaces
starting at 75 NIS All the pearls I sell are real pearls with sterling
silver clasps. They come in white, pink, lavender and black (only the
black ones are dyed). I even have multi colored strands (pink white and
lavender mixed). You can order any style in any length I don't have in
stock. I even have 14Kt gold clasps for those who prefer.

Our pearls are great gifts for Bat Mitzvah, birthday, Anniversary, or anytime gifts!

Are you a kallah or Chosson looking to buy pearls for your kallah? I have an unbeatable offer for you, call for details

Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy
0527688416

Call to make an appointment