[RBS] Amazing Opportunity - Meishiv HaNafesh Level 1 and Level 2 starting

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Sun Mar 21 11:40:09 IST 2010

Meishiv Hanefesh is a 7 part Training for men

Set in a quiet peaceful atmosphere, away from your fast busy day, this group
helps you learn, understand, practice and integrate fundamental skills for
life. Based on Torah sources and extensive scientific study, this is a vital
learning opportunity to discover valuable tools for life.

What will you learn?

Thoroughly researched healing therapies

The importance of health, nutrition and exercise

Successful stress management formulas

How to use positive thought and unleash the power in your mind

Total relaxation techniques

What will you gain?

Menuchas Hanefesh

An understanding of people

A fit and healthy body

A calm and resourceful mind

An empowering, remarkable discovery of yourself..

Workshop Details:

Dates: 7 consecutive weeks (except for Shavuot) starting 27 April

Time: 8 - 10pm

Location: Ramat Beit Shemesh

Cost: 995NIS for the 7 week series.

10% early bird discount for payments received by 16 April (895NIS)

Free booklet and CD worth 125NIS

To book your place and start seeing a change in your life email
avraham at refuah.co.il now.

Level 2:

This training is a similar format to Level 1,except the process is deepened
further by building on the skills learned in Level 1 and introducing new
exercises.

For those of you who have completed Level 1, you can now register for Level
2:

Level 2 will be held once a month for 6 sessions on Sunday evenings.

Dates: 9 May (25th Iyar), 6 June (24th Sivan), 4 July (22nd Tamuz), 15
August (5th Elul), 12 September (4th Tishrei), 3 October (25th Tishrei)

Cost: Nis850 or 6 sessions or 765NIS (early bird discount when you pay by 18
April 2010.)

Facilitated by Avraham Baruch Gundle (DO.ND)

For a full brochure or further details please visit www.refuah.co.il

What people are saying:

"This workshop brought out the best even me, even my close acquaintances
noticed a big change" - B.F

"This workshop opened me up to the richness of human experience" - Y.M.

"This is a workshop for life!" - M.G.

Beverly Chimes
Clinic Manager
Center for Integrated Medicine