[RBS] Arthur's Natural Pharmacy - Pesach Specials

Arthur's Pharmacy pharmrbs at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 21 13:02:01 IST 2010

Arthur's Natural Pharmacy - Pesach Specials

Oral B replacement heads for your toothbrushes - just in!

Tums Generic Equivalent - kosher lepesach. 150 tabs for only 35 nis!

LOTS of kosher lepesach items: toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, deoderants, hand creams, lip balm, lipsticks, eyeliners and much much more...

New selection of childrens and adults swim goggles and swim caps. great prices.

Badatz Madrich for Pesach only 10 shekel

Due to the many requests we now have Leman Achai labeling stickers for pesach 12 stickers for 10 nis (donation to leman achai)

FYI - Pesach Alert: Listerine mouthwash purchased in Israel is NOT kosher lepesach (even if manufactured in the USA)
FYI - Pesach Alert: Children's advil syrup in Israel is NOT kosher lepesach.

For more updates like these join us on Facebook! "Arthur's Natural Pharmacy"

And if you havent picked up our new magnet stop by during store hours for one - new logo, same great service!

Chag Kasher Vesameach!
Arthur and Pharmacy Staff

Arthur's Natural Pharmacy 02-9999-777