[RBS] volunteer driver tomorrow

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Mar 22 13:02:07 IST 2010

Lema'an Achai is distributing food for Pesach to our families at our office
tomorrow - 40 Nachal Lachish.  We are looking for a volunteer with a car who
can drive a lady who lives alone with her food-laden bags from our office to
her house on Kishon and carry her bags for her up to her apt at around 2.30
pm.
If you can help please reply to this e-mail or call Susan at the no. below.
TIzku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4964 (20100322) __________

http://www.eset.com