[RBS] The Partners with Parents Ask the Experts Newsletter is out!

Esther Wolfson esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
Mon Mar 22 18:17:32 IST 2010

Our first "Ask the Experts" newsletter is out!  The "Ask the Experts"
newsletters are our way of providing you with answers to those questions we
hear from parents time and again.  This month's newsletter answers a
question about First Grade Readiness.   To read the newsletter go to:
http://www.partnerswithparents.co.il/articlenav.php?id=110

To find out more about our experts and how to submit a question go to:
http://www.partnerswithparents.co.il/articlenav.php?id=110

If you would like to receive all of our newsletters directly to your inbox,
then go to our home page at www.partnerwithparents.org.il   and click on the
Newsletter Sign Up button.

We want to wish everyone a Chag Kasher V'Sameach!

Esther and Gayle

Esther Wolfson, MA
Early Childhood Educational Consultant
esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
www.partnerswithparents.org.il
Partners with Parents, Helping Israeli Children with Learning Disabilities
Succeed!