[RBS] Terrific Activity to De-stress before Pesach

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 06:58:04 IST 2010

Are you stressed about Pesach cleaning?  Are your kids bored on their Chofesh?  Why not take a brief time out and come on over to Al Derech Burma where you can rent a Trek mountain bike for a few hours and explore the beautiful trails right outside our store. The trails and bikes are appropriate for the whole family (including the little ones) and cost just 60 shekels for 2 hours or 90 shekels for a full day.

If this sounds too exhausting, we will be happy to pamper you in our lovely Cafe facing breathtaking views over coffee, cake, salad, toast, a sandwich, musli, ice cream, ice coffee etc.

And don't forget that there are only two days left to our big sale on running shoes and apparel.  We also have a huge selection of bikes and camping equipment for sale at great prices.

We are open from 8:30-7:00 from Sunday thru Thursday (also open on Chol Hamoed) and from 7:30-3:00 on Friday.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center on Rd 38 near the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem Highway, 100 meters past the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station.  See you there.

Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
17 Hashushan Street
Bet Shemesh, Israel 99590