[RBS] TODAY MARCH 24!!! posting for neighbor: Clothing sale - Wednesday MARCH 24

Zvi Yeres zvi at amav.net
Wed Mar 24 10:29:56 IST 2010

Yes MARCH 24 TODAY! (sorry for the mixup I guess too much chametz on the brain)

My neighbor is having a clothing sale on Wednesday
MARCH 24 from 3pm-6pm (1500-1800) in the lobby and parking lot of
her building -
Shvil HaGichon 3 (opposite Bnei Beitcha).
The clothes are for children and women's
clothes.
We had a sneak preview and its pretty good
stuff.
Very cheap prices