[RBS] [BS/RBS list] clothing donations?

Zecie Maltz zecie.maltz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:03:57 IST 2010

There is a Gamach run by mishpachat Vardi on Lachish - 16/7 I think - that
will be accepting clothing donations up to (not inclulding) Erev Pesach.
 They mostly take children's clothes (and toys), but accept adult clothes as
well.  No shoes.

Drop off point is next to the front door (on street level, to the right of
the steps) - NOT in the alcove to the front of the building, where you see
other bags (those are bags already sorted by the family)

Chag Sameach,
Zecie

--
Dr. Jennifer Maltz, Psy.D.