[RBS] Fun stuff we've done at our seder and on Pesach ...

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:57:12 IST 2010

(New stuff from last year starts at #11.)

Dear All,

Over the past dozen years, we've cataloged various questions and games we've
played at our seder (and other meals on Pesach).  A lot of this stuff is our
children's creativity and also stuff we've seen on various websites.

As everybody knows, one of the most important things is to keep the
children interested. This generally cannot be done without a lot of
forethought and planning. My father, A"H, use to give us money for
every "good" question we came up with for the seder night. I still
remember sitting down with my siblings days before Pesach (and
specifically the afternoon of Erev Pesach) thinking of - and writing
down "good" questions.  Take a look at:

http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/extras.shtml

Pick and choose what works best for your family.
New stuff from last year starts at #11.

Enjoy and may we all be Zoche to see Mashiach Tzidkeinu Bimheira Veyameinu!
Oh, and speaking of "Bimheira Veyameinu" ...

Come to the concert on Wednesday night Chol Hamoed!
http://www.simchatyechiel.org/pub/BimheiraVeyameinu.pdf

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman and Children!
ejnaiman at gmail.com