[RBS] Desk for Sale, best price offer (was it you)?

Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:53:38 IDT 2010

List land,

With Pesach cleaning I cannot find
the paper with the person who offered me 375NIS for the desk, that was the
best offer I got please email or call me if it was you.  If I don't hear from you by Sunday, it goes back on the market for best offer (Although I will sell it to someone who sees this and offers me more, if it is picked up before Pesach).  It is a really great desk and we really would like it out by Pesach.

This is a pic of the desk, although mine is solid wood!!

http://www.ikea.co.il/?catid={4A542EE3-441D-4C66-B60B-24FEA501BEF5}&details_type=1&itemid={2AC9BF08-C1B5-4ABB-A18E-E56E07DAE9B9}

Shlomo & Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy
Pearl Importers