[RBS] Pre-Pesach and Pesach at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 21:53:01 IDT 2010

Please note that Al Derech Burma will be open all day on Sunday and until 12:30 on Erev Pesach.  We are also open on Chol Hamoed and Isru Chag.  Take a few hours off and rent a bike, have a good dairy meal in our Cafe and get a head start on Afikoman presents.  We can outfit you with the perfect gear for your camping and Tiyulim needs, and we have a terrific selection of adult and kids bikes as well as excellent running gear at great sale prices.

Al Derech Burma: Not just a place to shop; a place to be inspired.

Chaim Wizman
Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
Mobile: 054-351-8009