[RBS] Reb Aharon & Torah for Pesach

David Derovan derovan at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 28 00:34:48 IDT 2010

Dear All,
	I have posted two pdf files on-line. The first is the revised "Reb
Aharon Teaches the Haggadah." Some of you will remember that this was
the first Reb Aharon episode I wrote and sent out before last Pesach.
The revised episode has a larger story-line and the Chassidic Torah
has been edited. I hope you all enjoy it. The pdf is 235 Kb and is 17
pages long.
	The second pdf is a new collection of "Short Divray Torah for the
Pesach Haggadah." The idea is to provide you with Divray Torah you
can read or say at the Seder. I, for one, think these Divray Torah
really hit the spot. The pdf is 10 pages long and is 164 Kb.
	If you would like to read, download or print these on-line and at
the same time "tour" the Israel tourism web site Yehuda Singer and I
have created, please click on the link below:

http://www.israeltravelplanner.com/pesach-torah.html

For those of you living in Israel or planning to come in the near
future, there is a great deal of wonderful information and you will
find an "Emergency Info Card" that you can easily print out, cut out,
fold and put into your wallet or purse. It has all the emergency
phone numbers you need here in Israel.

	Reb Kalman Menachem Shapira, Shlita, the Piacezna Rebbe, commented
in Shul this past Shabbat night, that Reb Shlomo of Radomsk says that
the Seder meal is different from all other meals during the year. At
the Seder, God, Himself, actually sits with us and "participates" in
our meal. My blessing to us all is that we actually become aware of
His presence and experience the over-abundance of blessings that He
brings with Him wherever He is.

A Kosher and Happy Pesach to each and every one!
David