[RBS] I found a beautiful last minute gift at Arthurs Pharmacy on Dolev

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 29 12:00:09 IDT 2010

When I belatedly realized that it was the anniversary of many years for our hosts for seder, I ran to Arthur's Pharmacy on Dolev in RBS-A to buy a hand made beautiful netilat yadaim TOWEL, not netilat yadaim cup, (in addition to the hostess gift) .Who would not want such a lovely item for Pesach? She will say "OH you shouldn't have" and inside  her head probably think "Yay, it is beautiful for the seder". (At least I hope that is what happens)

He had quite a large and lovely selection. So, if you just remembered that you need a gift, run, don't walk, over to Arthur's to get this lovely gift. Oh, and I checked. He is closing at 12 today and they will gift wrap it for you.

Chag Kasher Vsameach,
Adina Rosenstein