[RBS] The Cats are Ganging up on us

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Wed Mar 31 09:36:36 IDT 2010

Is there a city service one can call to get rid of stray cats? The stray
cat outside our home has suddenly become 9 large cats that fight and
make a lot of noise, and do all sorts of inappropriate things in public.
Have they no shame?! Get a room!
They have become a nuisance, and it seems they might be planning on
overtaking our building and then moving on to overthrowing our local
government (maybe that would be a good thing) and then maybe join cat
groups everywhere and take over the national government (maybe that
would be a good thing).

Seriously, is there some city service that you can call to come remove
the cats? If not, is there any other way to get rid of them (besides the
"anti-freeze in the milk bowl" advice)

Thanks
Moadim L'Simcha
Rafi