[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for kiddish help

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sat May 1 22:00:23 IDT 2010

With thanks to Hashem we were able to make a kiddish for our daughter Adina Bracha this Shabbas.  With thanks to Gila Solomons we had a wonderfully yummy fruit salad.  With a huge amount of thanks to Malya Solomons and her 'team' our kiddish went smoothly from start to finish.  They arranged the tables beautifully and took care of everything so that I could enjoy our Simcha.  I recommend them to anyone who would like extra help with their Simcha.

And last but by no means least I thank all our friends for their wonderful cakes and the thought that went into their presentation.  Each and every one was cut and plattered for us.

We are Blessed to have our wonderful family and to have such wonderful friends.

Thanks to all of you for making our simcha great.

Family Lipman

Gila Solomons and her daughter Malya can be booked on 999 6155