[RBS] Last chance to enter the Family Portrait contest

Aharon Denton aharondenton at gmail.com
Sun May 2 10:19:51 IDT 2010

All entries must be in by midnight tonight in order to qualify for the
family portrait contest where eXpressions Forever Photography is giving away
a FREE no obligation 40x60cm Royal Collection Wall portrait.  To enter
simply send an email to expressionsforever at gmail.com and put the word
contest in the subject line.  Include your name, phone number and how many
would be participating in the portrait if you were the winner.  We will be
drawing the winner on Monday May 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM.  We will notify the
winner by email.  Great way to get that family portrait you have been
wanting!

Regards,

Aharon Yehudah