[RBS] Family Tiyul - NEXT Friday

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Sun May 2 22:42:05 IDT 2010

Join us next Friday (Parshas Behar-Bechukosai), after school, for a family
Tiyul to...

NEGOHOT

Where?

Negohot is a small Yishuv, past Bet Guvrin (actually located in the Southern
Chevron Hills, but not near Chevron).

Enjoy:

* An introduction to Negohot with an appreciation for its location and
history
* A look-out over Chevel Lachish
* 4 Amos that you would NOT get to on your own
* A tour at the Negohot Honey Factory
* Honey tastings. Bring cash...you will want to buy some incredible honey!

In Hebrew (translation available).

DETAILS:

* Leave in a convoy of private cars at 1:00 PM from BTYA, corner of Nachal
Luz and Refaim  (If you do not have a car, write back, and we'll do our best
to fit you in).

* Return back here by 4:30 PM ("early" Shabbos Mincha is at 5:37).

* 25 NIS per person, maximum of 75 NIS per family.

* To reserve space, you must reserve and pay in advance. There may be
last-minute space, too.

For more information, contact Eliyahu Gherman at eliyashu at gmail.com or
054-842-4872.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.