[RBS] unsolicited rec: Sarah Tikvah's Studio on Lachish

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:15:38 IDT 2010

I love good marketing, and not just because I have a degree in
advertising. So when one of our local businesses has a good way to get
you in the door, not only do I appreciate it - but I feel compelled to
take them up on it!

And I am so, SO glad Sarah Tikvah's Studio was having all those free
classes last week!

The studio is sunny - comfortable - clean - and somehow it managed to
feel spacious despite there being quite a few of us in there! (Must
have been all the good vibes floating around the room.)

I went for 'pre-shabbos calming yoga', and darn if I didn't just about
fall asleep, I was so calm - and yet, it's now Monday night and I can
STILL feel some of the muscles kretchzing at me (gee, clearly I need
more classes).

Sarah Tikvah as an instructor is clear, encouraging, helpful, smiling
and well-paced. The class was enjoyable (and a total opposite of the
one-and-only other yoga class I ever took, which left me in pain and
confused) - there was no pressure to "keep up," and yet it was an
excellent exercise session.

So - bravo Sarah Tivkah! Her studio is a fantastic, economical,
wonderful local resource for us females.

for schedule and more information, email kornbluth at 013net.net or call
Sarah Tikvah at 999-3634.

-Miriam "Downward Pretzel" Druyan