[RBS] New Tzedaka Box for Carlebach Shul and Lemaan Achai on Dolev!!

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha kavrbs at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 13:14:29 IDT 2010

If you've ever davened at the Carlebach Shul ,sometimes daven there, or have been there for an event....

If you want to give us a donation for an aliyah, or a donation of appreciation and to help support our ongoing expenses....

If you want a convenient place to drop off a donation for Lemaan Achai or the Shul..

We now have a donation box conveniently set up in front of the shul by the sidewalk (for donations to the shul and Lemaan Achai.

Tizku L'Mitzvot!

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha - Carlebach - at "Netzach Beit Hillel" at Dolev 70 (across from the Dolev park next to Nachal Timna)