[RBS] BASICALLY- BAZAAR! Next Sunday, Nofei Aviv Pre-Shavuot Bazaar

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sun May 9 20:35:07 IDT 2010

 ANNUAL PRE-SHAVUOT BAZAAR

 NEXT WEEK!!

 DONT MISS IT!

 Sunday May 16

 17:30- 21-30

 Bet Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv

All of your end of the year gifts in one place -  bar / bat
 mitzvah gifts, wedding gifts, travel and hostess gifts

 We will have jewelry, books, Judaica, headwear, clothing, art, music,
 ceramics, makeup, and much much more!

 Nosh while you shop on pizza, wraps, yummy home made cookies....

 NEW! Have your nails done!

 And as always, our Annual Bake Sale will have lots of delicious parve
 and dairy foods ready for your Shavuot table!