[RBS] Personalized Gifts & Souveniers with your logo & photo

flash flash at neto.net.il
Mon May 10 11:59:30 IDT 2010

UNIQUE SHOP

FLASH

Personalized Gifts & Souveniers with your logo & photo

Printing your wishes…

We accept orders for any occasion, organizations & summer camps, for a birthday, an anniversary, or just for Shabbat.

We have gifts from newborns to grandparents, for the graduate, teacher or principal's gift ,to corporate gifts and hostess gifts.

Everything is very reasonably priced

Products can be produced from any picture, memory stick, camera, email or disc, such as:

Certificates, puzzles, bibs, teddy bears, mini car shirts, hand bags,

wallets, mouse pads, shirts, mirrors, clocks, towels, bathrobes, key

chains and many many more…

We  also develop pictures and can accommodate YOUR time schedule.

Located at  Nachal Shimshon 25  (corner Dolev-street level)

Opening hours:

Sunday – Thursday afternoon: 4:30 – 7:30.

Friday morning: 10:00 – 12:00    morning & evening hours by appointment.

0548-415345         077-9181739     0548-415346     flashshemesh at gmail.com

Tzviya is excellent to work with and cares about every detail.

We  would love you to come and visit our show room/store.

We hope to hear from you.

May you “FLASH” with smachot.

Tzvia

FLASH