[RBS] Regal Jewelry recommendation from a happy customer

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Mon May 10 16:33:05 IDT 2010

I highly recommend Regal Jewelry because of their customer service.

My daughter purchased a watch from them a few weeks ago and the strap broke
after 10 days. The company that produced the watch refused to uphold the
warranty.

I contacted the owner of Regal Jewelry directly and he replaced the watch
even though the original company refused the replacement. He said " they
don't need to keep the individual customers happy. I do."

If you want great customer service (and selection), check them out.

They are in the RBS A Shopping Center.  Their telephone number and hours are
in the ShemeshPhone.

Riki