[RBS] drinking water- yuck!

jbloom at accepted.com jbloom at accepted.com
Mon May 10 15:28:12 IDT 2010

We have a reverse osmosis 5-filter system for drinking water and have had
the same technician change the filters every year for several years now.
It's always been a gross experience watching the filters come out after a
year, but this year the technician said he's never seen anything like it:
there was so much mud in the first filter that it was caked an inch thick at
the bottom. I've saved the filter if you want to see it. I certainly think
my neighbors on Hayarkon without filters will want to see this. I've called
the City's Shefa department and they say it is "b'tipul" - whatever that
means in reality.

Regards,

Jennifer Bloom