[RBS] Beautiful Private Gan for 2 1/2-3!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 16:37:19 IDT 2010

Enroll your child at Gan Nendy!

 A beautiful, Torah based,
developmentally appropriate, early childhood program.

... where teachers are dedicated  to personal and professional growth.

...Where our priority is to create a nurturing  and respectful relationship with each child.

...Where  children's interests and ideas are taken
seriously and allowed to flourish.

...Where
families are embraced and encouraged to be active participants.  (Visiting grandparents have been known to spend a day or two  with  us.)

...Where dispositions for lifelong learning are highly valued and
encouraged: Communication  skills, creativity, curiosity and wonder, joy,
persistence,
positive self-esteem, social skills, and responsibility.

Our program
transitions children gently from English to Hebrew.

The Gan is located in a three story spacious, bright and airy cottage in RamatShiloright near the Mercaz.
We offer a large garden touching the hills
behind  the house.

We offer an art studio, construction
room,  Gymboree room, music room, water and sand play areas, dramatic
play  area, and library/science area.
The
children garden, care  for animals, create, explore, discover, test
theories, learn, and play,  in a safe and loving environment.

We are an  inclusive Gan and accept children with special needs who we and the parents agree will
likely benefit from our program.

Included in
the cost of tuition we offer, group  music classes, creative drama,  and an ongoing parenting workshop .

We accept children ages 2 ½ to 41/2 (In three
separate groups.)

We offer an
afternoon  program.

For