[RBS] Unsolicited rec for Cafe Bagels

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Mon May 10 17:54:57 IDT 2010

We are a group of friends who many times enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks and
coffee at Café Bagels.  Jen and Steve Posen work hard to serve and please
their customers, never rushing us, even though we may linger!  The Posens
also do wonderful catering for brisim, etc.  Stop into Café Bagels for a
snack or meal, order your next simcha with them.  Everything will be taken
care of, large or small.  No matter the size, Café Bagels will always
prepare your food with the same detailed attention.