[RBS] Seeking Information about Spain

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 22:34:44 IDT 2010

My niece and nephew are going there for two weeks, but could not join the Jewish organized tours from America because the timing was off.  They are with a general interest tour from NY, and have quite a number of free days for independent touring.

Can those of you who have visited there in the last three years, let me know regarding local Jewish tour guides for Toledo and Cordova/other Jewish historical sites, kosher eating/hotel, accommodations near shuls, other Jewish info etc.

Many thanks

shoshanna