[RBS] Rabbi Gold's Shiur on "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem" uploaded to listen to

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon May 10 23:08:45 IDT 2010

Dear RBS,

I have just uploaded Rabbi Gold's shiur from tonight's shiur  on "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem" that was recorded at the Beis Tefillah Simcha Hall to the website of slingfile.com for those who could not make it or would like to listen to it again.  I want to personally thank Aryeh Sonnenberg for organizing and putting the shiur together.  Just to let you know that Rabbi Gold is a world-renowed speaker, the Founding Rabbi of Kehillat Zichron Yosef, in Har Nof, and the Dean of the Avrom Silver College (an OU project).

Please go to the following link to listen to the shiur which is in a mp3 format for the next  90 days:  http://www.slingfile.com/audio/JRKna9CPWw

Hope you enjoy the shiur and Happy Yom Jerusalem to all!!!

Reuven Ashenberg