[RBS] Don't like our prices? suggest one of your own!

yael Ancier rbsmovingsale at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:26:54 IDT 2010

Last chance to purchase some really great items from our moving sale. We
will be officially moved by May 26th. Items are in great condition, less
than a year old and can be picked up between May 23rd and May 25th. You can
take a look, or I can send you pictures! Located on nachal micha

Make us an offer!!
*

HOUSEHOLD ELECTRONICS

*Standing carbon heater- used for one winter

Electric timer- good for shabbat

-2 Power strips with three slots for Israeli appliances

-iorn

M for "meat" and D for "dairy

Kitchen appliances

D toaster oven
M hot plate (missing one .5 inch leg, we use tin foil to prop it up)
M Electric hand mixer
M Electric hand immersion blender

Kitchen utensils

M bundt pan
M and D assorted frying pans
flour sifter
M and D counter squeages
dish towels
Brita water pitcher

Misc. household items

kjitchen garbage can w/ lid
broom/dust pan
telephone (not cordless)
Two cups for netilas yadayim

Baby toys and items

musical activity play gym bought 5 months ago. Has many songs and lights to
entertain the child- converts from a laying down to a sit up position as the
child grows. *

Electric nursing pump*- spectra brand. 5 months old, single pump. New tube
was purchased one month ago. can be turned into a double- new parts are
shipped from Israel