[RBS] Reploaded Rabbi Gold's Shiur on "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem" Again!!

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Tue May 11 21:33:11 IDT 2010

I have just reuploaded Rabbi Gold's shiur on "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem" that was recorded at the Beis Tefillah Simcha Hall.  There seemed to be an issue with accessing the slingfile.com website tonight and not being able to download the file it so I have reuploaded it again for those who need the file at the website of yousendit.com.

Please go to the following link to listen to the shiur which is in a mp3 format for the next   7 days or 100 download:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/dXFYTkF0dENPSHhjR0E9PQ

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope you enjoy the shiur and Happy Yom Jerusalem to all!!!

Reuven Ashenberg