[RBS] Craft projects for summer camps or home activities

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:31:10 IDT 2010

Paverpol is a new craft product newly available on the Israeli market. Paverpol
is a fabric hardener, that stiffens paper, fabric or cardboard and makes it
water resistant. Fabric or paper can be attached to glass, polystyrene, wood,
wire or papier mache. The possibilities are endless and I can help you with
ideas for projects AND put kits together with all the materials you need, all
for a surprisingly LOW price!

I can help you plan your summer camp craft projects using Paverpol. I can put
together a kit for each child with all the materials you need, tailor making
projects to your camp theme. I will give you clear typed instructions so that
anyone can run the activity.

Benefits of using Paverpol
- Paverpol is environmentally friendly
- paint fabric, cardboard or paper using an ordinary paintbrush
- hands and brushes can be washed with soap and water
- fast drying time
- Lots of fun

See http://www.paverpolisrael.com for product information or
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/ to see what I have made with
Paverpol.

KIDS AT HOME THIS SUMMER? Speak to me about craft kits at low prices to keep
them occupied or purchase Paverpol from me and I will give
you ideas and help on how to use it.

Call me on 02 999 2735 or email me for further information

Tracey Lipman
RBS A resident