[RBS] "Adopt a Saba / Savta" Program

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu May 13 22:18:56 IDT 2010

Many elderly people cannot afford the cost of daycare.
They therefore remain at home.
Would you like to sponsor an elder's visit to the Melabev Senior Center?
You can sponsor a day, a week, a month, a year.
You can sponsor hot meals or wheelchair transportation for an elder.
Donations of any amount are acceptable!
You can do this in someone's honor, memory, or for a zechut for
someone's refu'ah.
At Melabev, the seniors receive two nutritious meals, lots of care
and attention, and fun-filled therapeutic activities (transportation
provided).
All checks are tax deductible.
For more information, please respond to this email! Thank you for caring!
Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh
999-4258
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
www.melabev.org

Want to learn more about Melabev?
Check out some of our videos on youtube or browse our website!
We encourage all feedback!!

Volunteers and Activities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95uc6alRNU

Physical therapy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKF6K69E1Q