[RBS] COLMAR DELICASSEN'S CUSTOMERS SAY....

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 00:37:54 IDT 2010

Colmar Delicatessen's customers say:

Had to let you know how SCRUMPTIOUSLY DELICIOUS  the brisket was at
Pesach.......WOW
The chicken was a winner even before the Chag and the coldcuts were great
but the brisket.....my mouth waters just thinking about it.
You can count on us coming by for more  [CS RBS aleph]

Catering for my family is so much easier now that I am able to get my cooked
and raw meats from you,thanks so much[SL Netanya]

Everything I ordered from you was wonderful,thanks so much for all your
help.We will see you soon to buy food for Shabbos [CB RBS aleph]

In stock:

Uncooked nicely trimmed corned beef and regular briskets

Cooked, sliced and vacuum packed cold cuts ready for your table.

Beef cooked, sliced vacuum packed with either savoury or honey/mustard sauce

Cooked chickens either roasted or in Honey/Mustard Sauce
Cold meat and chicken platters to order

All meat is either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Agudat Yisrael.

Chickens are Rav Auerbach shechita or, to order, Agudat Yisrael

UNDER THE APPROVAL OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR

To order call us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4 or e-mail us at abrams2 at bezeqint.net