[RBS] LaIsha issues needed for preganant woman on bedrest in Bikur Cholim

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sun May 16 00:04:12 IDT 2010

I know of a young woman on bedrest at week 27(potentially till the end of her  pregnancy) in Bikur Cholim Hospital who would love donations of Current or not so current issues of LaIsha. I certainly don'g have any but thought maybe some of you out there in listland might have some issues around.
If you do, would you please cotact me? I would bring them to this young lade.
Tizku lmitzvot,
Adina.