[RBS] Best Market meat counter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun May 16 00:23:45 IDT 2010

Dear friends,
Chodesh tov!
Come and visit the meat department of Best Market.
Chosen by most Anglo's and Israelis in RBS as their favorite place to buy their
meat.
Why you probably ask?
We have the cleanest meat department here in BS.
We have the knowledge about meat.
We have the the most reasonable prices for our poultry and beef (for
mehadrin standards)
We serve fresh chicken and turkey from Rav Auerbach. Have freshly
packed chicken
from Rav Rubin and Rav Machfud.
We have fresh meat from Adom Adom from Tnuva (Rav Machfud hechsher)
such as our famous aged steak on the bone, entrecote steak,
skirt steaks,sirloin steaks,tenderloin and much more.
You have also the possibility to order your meat online without waiting in line.
Just send an email (a day in advance till 22 pm) to
mybestbutcher at gmail.com and wait for my confirmation email.

New at Best Market !!!
A broad selection of Mataam Chafetz Haim cold cuts and frozen meats
(Rav Rubin hechsher) like:
Corned beef,pastramis,smoked turkey breast,all beef salami and much more.

Best Market is under supervision of the Beit Shemesh rabbinate.

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19
RBS A
Tel:02-6335800

Open daily from 8 am till 22 pm.
Thursday from 8 am till 23 pm
Friday and erev chag from 8 am till 15 pm
Motsae shabbos open 1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm