[RBS] need driver - our car - to Moshav Meor Modiin NEXT Sunday evening

batya batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Sat May 15 23:06:42 IDT 2010

We have a wedding we want to attend on the Moshav, but need someone to drive us there in our 8 seater car. Do you perhaps want to visit a friend on the Moshav for the evening, but don't have a way to get there? Or are you in love with "HaMakor", and would like to see them play for free (they will be the wedding band)? If you are interested in doing this mitzvah, please call 077-700-5382. We need to leave here around 5:00 and will probably stay until at least 10:00. Thanks!