[RBS] Coaching and Counting the Omer

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun May 16 20:13:37 IDT 2010

Here we are almost 7 weeks from Pesach. Can you believe how the time flew by
in the blink of an eye-even though we were conscientiously counting each and
every day? If you had started a coaching process 7 weeks ago, just think
about how much progress toward your goal you could have made by now. Or,
think about how you could have articulated goals and priorities that were
unclear to you beforehand. And then there are all the new perspectives and
epiphanies you may have attained and all the limiting beliefs you would have
learned to leap over.

Join me now in a thought-provoking and creative process to inspire you to
maximize your personal and professional potential.

Chag Sameach

Ellen Segal, Life Coach

"Yes, You Can!" Coaching

Because the power you seek is within you

02-999-3110

ellensegal at netvision.net.il

Member of Israel Coaching Association