[RBS] vacation rental management

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Mon May 17 13:49:09 IDT 2010

Do you or your family have a property that you would like to rent out as a vacation apartment?

Are you going away and would like to earn some extra money renting out your home?

 Do you need advice on how to prepare your home for a rental?

Not sure on how to advertise, pricing, dealing with clients, cleaning and maintenance, solving problems whilst you are away....

 Let my experience of over 6 years in the vacation rental business work for you.

 For more information please contact me at:
 mriam at netvision.net.il or
 052-7702868 www.betshemeshrental.com
Miriam Weil