[RBS] We are looking to rent for LONG term period

Schoenberg taloil at zahav.net.il
Mon May 17 22:06:20 IDT 2010

Looking to rent for long term:

 We are a young couple currently living in RBS A, (no children.yet)
responsible, quiet, very clean & neat, quite respectable of other people's
property. We are looking to rent Bezrat Hashem around Aug./ Sept. time for
LONG term in RBS A or in Ramat Shilo.  If you own a nice, spacious, in very
good condition apt. here and are concerned about how it will be up kept over
time, we can assure you (references available) that it will be kept up
exactly the way we move in...if not better! (Just to give you an example, I
was in charge of the cleaning committee for our whole entire building here
18 families - for 5 years!)

 Apt. must have the following:

- Unfurnished

- aesthetically, bright and airy..great view is always a plus :)

- 4 room (3 decent size bedrooms)

- Machsan

- A/C

- Nice kitchen

- Soragim & window screens on all windows

- Marpesset

- Clean, bright, airy & in good/nice condition

- Option to renew contract yearly for long term rent

Agents are welcome.

Please reply by email or phone (02) 991-8055 (Please leave a message if no
answer I will Bezrat Hashem get back to you.)

Thank you in advance,
-Yossi & Devorah Lipsh