[RBS] COLMAR DELICATESSEN

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 12:28:08 IDT 2010

We would like to wish you all a CHAG SAMEACH.

In stock we have all our regular items that taste like you remember!!!

Cold cuts: Sliced and Vacuum Packed

Uncooked Meats [Corned Beef and Briskets all nicely trimmed ,so easy to work with]

Cooked meats with either Honey/Mustard Sauce or Savoury Sauce:

Boerewors, Burgers, Biltong, Matured Entrecote Steaks:

Chopped Herring, Kichel,

UNDER THE APPROVAL OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR

All meat is Chalak Mehadrin and either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Agudat Yisrael.

To order please call 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4