[RBS] Recommendation for PC Integrity

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Thu May 20 15:59:57 IDT 2010

Dear RBS,

I want to highly recommend a computer store called, PC Integrity for their knowledge, dedication, service, rate, caringness, professionalism, and hard work on my recent computer boot up problem.  My computer would not boot up and I was only able to see the Windows XP start up screen and it was never able  to get my desktop.  Reuven Grantz, the best computer technician, who fixed my computer and was able to find the best solution to fix the issue that was preventing the computer from starting up.  He was able to bring the computer back using System Restore to a point that was working a week and half ago and restored my computer back to pristine working condition. He worked on the computer efficiently for at least 2 and half hours and was able top give it back to me in the same day so I would not be out of commission too long to get back to work.  The price was just right and he saved me such aggravation and head aches.  Reuven Schwartz, Sheila, and Wiggi are all professional when it comes to fixing, maintaining, and overall computer service.  I highly recommend PC Integrity to all those who need a computer-technical store. They are located at the Sheinfeld Shopping Center (next to Cheerfully Changed  Office)  and you can call them at 02-999-4415

I give them high marks of A+ and it was  absolute pleasure working with then

Thanks PC Integrity!!!

Russell Ashenberg