[RBS] Yeshiva in yerushalayim

daphna gold daphna_gold at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 19:58:26 IDT 2010

Attached is an ad that appeared in Tachles.

 The yeshiva is for boys finishing 8th grade.
It is also possible to join Shiur Beis.
The purpose of this yeshiva is to give the Talmidim a growing experience.
Not just to “get through” yeshiva.
The Rosh Yeshiva is a Talmid muvhak of Rav Shlomom Zalman Auerbah TZ”L
With many years of experience in Chinuch.
The Yeshiva is located in a beautiful building near Bayit Vegan.

 בס"ד

Beis Medrash Gavoa Holyland
ישיבה לצעירים

Registration for שעור א' is now under way.
Our top level staff is dedicated to developing your son’s
potential in learning and Middos, maximizing
his talents and encouraging him to succeed.
The highest standard of Mechanchim and Magidei Shiur
are devoted to making Torah learning a real experience.
We have many English speaking staff members and provide
 assistance to new Olim.

The Yeshiva is backed by
הרב שמואל אויערבך שליט"א
and