[RBS] thanks to all who came out! and the next opportunity to act

remove antennas removeantennas at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:22:38 IDT 2010

It was great to see you all and stand together against the intrusion into
our lives and peace of mind.

To those who didn't come out, we hope you will be able to join us at the
next opportunity.

On monday the 24th there is a court case in Bet Shemesh at 2pm

We can influence the judge to turn off cellcoms antennas!

Please join us as we give the residents a voice.

For pictures of the demonstration and contact information for those
responsible for the antennas-

visit the blog www.removeantennas.blogspot.com

The Vaad

Eli, Shoshanna, Fanny, Chai, Meirav...