[RBS] flash - a trendy shop for souveniers and personal gifts

צביה flash at neto.net.il
Sun May 23 01:13:27 IDT 2010

Do you fly overseas?
WDo you run a summer camp?
Would you like to give your loved ones a unique personal gift?
One answer to these questions:
Flash - print your dreams. .
The most unique and innovative boutique
Every day we are renewed and you enjoy.
This week we received:Soapbox set, kites, a expresso mug, jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and pendants for mobile phones, clocks, bulletin board, personized ballonesand more.
Of course, all prices include printing your photo or logo with your personal dedication.
We develop high-quality pictures - only 60 agurot a picture.

Opening hours in the afternoon: from 19:30 to 16:30. Fridays 12:00 to 10:00.  Morning and evening hours by appointment by phone.
Looking forward to see u.
Tzvia