[RBS] Warning - your kids health - This either affects or will affect you!

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 01:01:22 IDT 2010

BS'D

Did you know your neighbor can rent out his home or roof to one or more of the cell phone companies without your permission.... putting your kids, spouse and loved ones in harms way.

What would you do if this happened?

Well, it happened on Nachal Lachish and now, it's happening on Nachal Dolev and Timna and Mata, with the 12 cell towers on park center building.  Recent readings have shown extremely high levels of radiation (a reading of 14 taken from a balcony on Timna and 3 near the park... In Europe the maximum allowed is 1)!

If your kids play in the park by the towers they SHOULDN'T.
If you walk around there, you SHOULDN'T,  and
if you want to make sure it doesn't happen to you next, you SHOULDN'T stay quite thinking "oh I don’t live nearby and this doesn't affect me".

Because IT WILL!!!

What can you do???

An important court case on the matter will be held THIS MONDAY, May 24th at approximately 1:30pm in Beit Shemesh.

Community members are all asked to come and show the judge their disapproval of these antennas and their desire that the judge rule to bring these antennas down immediately!.

Show the judge that no one should be allowed to place antennas by residential units in the future..

If you were effected by this and would want your neighbors to support you, you should surely support them.

This is not a mear inconvenience. This can G-d forbid be extremely dangerous to the health of many. Don't stay quit!!!

Now is your chance to be mekayem Ve'ahavta l'reyacha Kamocha

If you are interested in coming and need a ride, come to nachal Timna by the entrance to the mall at 1:10pm  If you have a car and are able to give rides please come as well.

Please email removeantennas at gmail.com if you plan on joining us.

We will be leaving at 1:15pm and making our way to the courthouse in Beit Shemesh

If you would like to be made aware of all matters pertaining to meetings and efforts to bring these antennas down please subscribe by emailing: removeantennas at gmail.comwith subscribe in the subject line.  Please include your name and phone number as well.

www.removeantennas.blogspot.com

Yosi