[RBS] Recommend Avarham Ben Zaken Locksmith

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun May 23 08:03:27 IDT 2010

Dear RBS

On Friday I  needed a locksmith for my front door which was not working well.  I highly recommend using  Avraham Ben Zaken, a locksmith, his number is052-769-2525 or 02-992-2486.  He  came over Friday and did a great job!!   He is came over quickly, he speaks English, his prices are very reasonable, and explained to me what the issue was.  He fixed it and now my lock works like its brand new.

Thanks Avraham Ben Zaken for your fantastic job!!!

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg