[RBS] Windows movie maker

Shira And Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:34:21 IDT 2010

If there are any windows movie maker boffins, I'm looking for some
help please!

We made a video presentation with music and photos too- I go to file,
save  movie as file and then save to the computer. however, it only
saves half the presentation and then cuts out in the middle. As far as
I can gather, there is no difference in the format of the video/ photo
it gets stuck at, ie it is saved in the same format and location as
all the other photos/ videos that are working.

Our computer has just come back from pc integrity and they have
informed us our computer is on it's last legs, so any prompt help
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Blog: www.shirandani.blogspot.com

Tel: +972 (0)2 999 4716
Skype username: danischijveschuurder
Address: Nachal Ein Gedi 47/6, Ramat Bet Shemesh 99098