[RBS] Making the dangerous left turn from Route #10 into RBS

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Thu May 27 09:44:07 IDT 2010

It's not just the weeds that make it dangerous to drive around BS/RBS.

The Shefa dept plants high bushes at intersections, thus blocking any view that cars should have of oncoming cars or cars coming from the left at circles.

In addition, the high brush in the median on Nachal Tze'elim is very dangerous, especially when the road curves.  There is no visibility in front of you if something or someone happens to be stopped in the road, especially at night.  I personally know of someone who was killed driving around a curve at night and did not have enough time to stop before crashing into a truck that broke down in the road.