[RBS] PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN

Ramat Beit shemesh aliyah2006 at googlemail.com
Fri May 28 16:55:06 IDT 2010

My 12 year old daughter went to the pizza shop/bakery in the mercaz in
RBS A, and a guy who looked between 18-24 years old asked her what
school she goes to and where it is? My daughter told him she doesn't
speak  Hebrew, he then put his hand on her and started touching her
inappropriately.
She started to run home as he was calling after her and attempted
again to touch her. The police and my husband went looking for him but
could not find him.

Please inform your children if anyone attempts to bother them they
need to scream and run to another adult in the store for help. This
was a charedi looking guy with a black hat, little beard, white shirt,
and black pants. My daughter was caught very off guard because this
guy did not fit the typical predator look that we warn them about. So
please talk to your children about the unfortunate dangers that they
may not expect.

Shabbat Shalom